- Items must be in original packaging and in resellable condition.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- The purchase receipt must be accompanied with the product.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Some items are subject to restocking fees.
The first option to return items purchased online would be to contact us at CustomerService@cycleoutfitters.com to request a Return Authorization Number. Once you have received your RA number, you would then mail the items back to 5501 S. Madison Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46227. Included with the merchandise should be the RA number and a copy of the original receipt. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs.
Once the items have been received and processed, a credit will be posted to the credit card in which the purchase was made.
For in-store returns, our policy for returning items purchased online is that the items must be accompanied by a receipt and the credit card that the original purchase was made on must be present. Some items are subject to restocking fees. Shipping fees are non-refundable.